- Bailey, Norman T.J. (1952), “A Study of Queues and Appointment Systems in Hospital Out – Patient Departments, With Special Reference to Waiting - Times”, Journal of the Royal Statistical Society, Vol. 14, No.2, 185–199.
- Crosby, Lawrence A., Kenneth R. Evans and Deborah Cowles (1990), “Relationship Quality in Service Selling: An Interpersonal Influence Perspective”, Journal of Marketing, 54(3), 68–81. https://doi.org/10.2307/1251817
- Dansky K.H. and J. Miles,(1997) “Patient Satisfaction with Ambulatory Healthcare Services: Waiting Time and Filling Time”, Vol. 42, No. 2, 165.
- Hair, J.F., R.E. Anderson, R.L. Tatham and W.C. Black, (2003), “Multivariate Data Analysis. Pearson Education” (Singapore) Private Limited. Delhi.
- Hui, Michael K., Laurette Dube and Jean-Charles Chebat, (1997), “The Impact of Consumers’ Reaction to Waiting for Services, Journal of Retailing, Vol. 73, 87–104. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0022-4359(97)90016-6
- Katz, Karen L., Blaire M. Larson and Richard C. Larson (1991, Winter), “Prescription for the Waiting-in-Line Blues: Entertain, Enlighten, and Engage”, Sloan Management Review, 44–53.
- Lovelock, Christopher, Jochen Wirtz and Jayanta Chatterjee (2010), “Services Marketing – People, Technology and Strategy”. Printice Hall.
- Mackey TA and FL Cole (1997), “Patient Waiting Time in Nursing Managed Clinic”, The International Journal of Advance Nursing Practice, Vol.1, 1.
- Malhotra, Naresh K. (2003), “Marketing Research – An Applied Orientation”, Pearson Education (Singapore).
- McCarthy, L. Melissa, Ru Ding, Jesse M. Pines, Scott L. Zeger (2011), “Comparison of Methods for Measuring Crowding and its Effects on Length of Stay in the Emergency Department”, Academic Emergency Medicine, Vol. 18, No. 12, 1269–1277. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1553-2712.2011.01232.x PMid:22168190
- McDonald HP, AX Garg and RB Haynes (2002), “Interventions to Enhance Patient Adherence to Medication Prescriptions”, Scientific Review, JAMA. Vol. 288, No.22, 2868–2879. https://doi.org/10.1001/jama.288.22.2868
- Pruyn, Ad, & Ale. Smidts (1998), “Effects of Waiting on the Satisfaction with the Service: Beyond Objective Time Measures”, International Journal of Research in Marketing, Vol.15, 321–334. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0167-8116(98)00008-1
- Fernandes C, M Daya, S Barry and N Palmer (1994), “Emergency Department Patients Who Leave Without Seeing a Physician: The Toronto Hospital experience”, Annual Emergency Medicine, Vol. 24, 1092–1096. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0196-0644(94)70238-1
- Taylor, Shirley. (1994, April), “Waiting for Service: The relationship between Delays and Evaluations of Service. Journal of Marketing, Vol. 58, 56–69. https://doi.org/10.2307/1252269
- Warren, NA (1993), “Perceived Needs of the Family Members in the Critical Care Waiting Room”, Critical Care Nursing Quaterly, Vol. 16, No. 3 56–63. https://doi.org/10.1097/00002727-199311000-00009